sexta-feira, outubro 13, 2006

Meet the boys: Mhito and Lofo. SP (not tuesday...) and Pink Wine

Here's a bit of doggyness to lighten up our blog...














And a tiny pinch of white kittenness...















And now what? After a week of obssessive craftying... Uff!














Yesterday I took my "crafties" to a nice shop where they will be for a while (not long, I hope!). It's a nice place in a cultural center, where you can buy art work and also handcrafted work. In the old side of Leiria, where there are a lot of nice shops, cafés, historic places and monuments, there is the possibility to watch a nice film or play, or concert or just wander around through the old streets, sit on a nice table in the outside of a cafe... Feel welcome to our town, but beware: if you are on a diet, careful! Some of the best restaurants you can find, are here!

Anyway, this was my last quilted bag, not embroidered this time, for I think the patchwork already gave it too much. I love the colours, and I can never get enough of this fabric. I had already used it here. For some strange reason, although I want people to get in touch with my crafts, I always feel a bit empty when I get apart from them...




















Suggestions: ann wood, bemused, "maçã preta", oaoa

3 comentários:

Salamandra Pintarolas disse...

que doçura! esses meninos das fotos são teus? lindos, lindos!
beijinhos

sara aires disse...

Sim, são alguns dos inquilinos de 4 patas lá de casa...
;)
sara

kitty-san disse...

Linda esta mala!