segunda-feira, julho 20, 2009

Japanese sweets (not that tasty for me)


Japanese sweets (not that tasty for me)
Originally uploaded by quartodeideias

A japanese friend of my dad offered him these typical sweets ... I'm a total wacko for sweets and specially if they are from different cultures or countries... But although I was totally surrendered to the cute wrappings, the shapes and scents, I should confess I couldn't finish a single one. Yack! :P
Too floury, too sweet, too strange for me.

Um amigo japonês do meu pai oferece-lhe estes doces tradicionais japoneses. Rendi-me de imediato aos pacotinhos, às formas, aos aromas... mas a desilusão ao prová-los... oohh. Não acabei nem um! Parecem ter farinha, mesmo nos cremes, demasiado açúcar, muito artificiais, ou não... não sou feita para eles. E deixem-me dizer que sou de apetite voraz por quase tudo o que é bolo ou doce! Enfim... :P

Uploaded by quartodeideias on 20 Jul 09, 11.00PM BST.

Sem comentários: